Visitor Map

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Well, we all got our Young Mercy clothes today. I think we have to wear it whenever there is an occasion for Young Mercy. Young Mercy is a charity association in my Uni which bond with Mercy Malaysia Organization.
This is the shirt, I ordered S size for myself.
It is too big for me right? Can you imagine how i look like when the shirt is on me?haha..
Phyllis got the same size as mine, Jc got XL, i wonder how big is hers. Jc, you are not fat,why you've chosen XL for yourself??hahaha..
Phyllis, i think next time you can just hide in the shirt if JC want to catch you.

Later on i am going to Bawani's house for late lunch with JST and her course mates and MidValley at night.
They starting their holiday now but sadly I'm not. My holiday only start in the end of December when they are coming back soon for their Sem6. However, good news is i got almost two months break so i am coming back to KL after Chinese new year!

p/s: Tomorrow I am going Genting, again.

1 comment: