Visitor Map

Friday, November 9, 2007

To-Buy List

There are a few things that i wish to buy, but due to my financial crisis, i couldn't make it.
First of all, i want to have a new NIKE backpack. i hunted one but it is so expensive and i cant possibly afford it now.
Secondly, i wish i could have a high mega pixel camera. I've got one OLYMPUS 3.2 mega pixel camera, but it seems a bit outdated now. Last time when it was launched in the market, it was so expensive. With the price last time, i could buy a cyber-shot camera now.
Thirdly, i wish i could have a pair of NIKE shoe since mine is already so old.
Realized that i prefer NIKE sportswear rather than other brands. Maybe i am being influenced because JST keep promoting NIKE to me. But honestly, i really think that NIKE is nicer! (I'm not advertising NIKE and this is my own opinion towards the brand)
Okkkk! Now back to reality!! Now i am broke, so i can only day-dream of those things first. haha.. pity me!
And lastly, can you imagine that i've reformatted my laptop five times in a day?*don't laugh*

No comments: