Visitor Map

Monday, November 26, 2007

Charlyn has visited me last weekend, she is so nice and she bought honeydew and longans! i love fruits~~!! HEHE!!
The next day, we headed to MidValley shopping!haha~~ At first and as usual, both of us committed that we don't buy anything from MidV, but in the end, haha! She is the one who buy MORE than me!wow~~
We watched BEOWULF at night..Quite interesting though.. Oh ya! Before that, we had our lunch at Carls Jr. The burger is SO BIGGGGG!!! Our mouth are too small to bite the burger! Beverages are free flow and is a good news for me though cause I can drink as much coke as i want!

Both of us couldn't finish the burger as we expected.. Kinda waste la~haha..
Having a great time with her and my weekend was so fun with her!
Hey! Ling, salted egg butter crab keep appearing in my mind la,you la,tempt me!!hmmm!!! Must go eat with JST when we meet in kch, don care! haha~~
____________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi.. the burger look so nice.. i must go and try la! hehe... study la.. gonna have exam soon. miss ya!