Visitor Map

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A beginning..

I saw many people start to have their own blog, writing about all the stuff happening in their life. Today, i think i have the mood to create my own. So here it is.. the birth of my own blog - kaeshih's journey. My previous blog in friendster has been abandoned for a long time and without any update.

Today.. I just got some allowance from my mum, and i bought biotherm for RM250. My heart ached, and i am having a big headache on how to face the financial crisis for the following week without asking for more allowance. It is not a good thing to call or sms and ask for allowance.. maybe i will, maybe i will only ask when i am really broke..

Here is my collection of biotherm.. and i am very happy about it.. Big and small bottles, new and old one..

My god, gonna spend more this deepavali holiday and the next week genting trip. How i wish money will just cover all over me when i wake up tomorrow morning... *blink*blink*

No comments: