Visitor Map

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I got a lot of free gifts from some promoters in my uni today.. I dont know why they choose our uni to promote their product and I dont know where they are from..
I got a Celcom started pack from celcom promoter. It's free!!

And only not started pack, i got Mister potatoes too! One of the promoters asked me to open my beg when i walked into the crowd to see what happen and he took handful of facial wash tubes and threw them into my beg! I got 32 tubes of facial wash and a box which contains 36 tubes!!! And now i'm thinking of how to settle them, and who should i give..




Anyone?
if you are interested, can ask from me for free!!! i think the promoter is crazy already..haha..
I gave my housemate 2 tubes and i think i will just bring the rest back to Kuching and let my mum to settle it for me since she has so many friends..
When on my way back, its rained so heavily and thunder was so loud! scare me la and i was stucked in jam from Serdang Hospital to Bukit Jalil!!! sigh..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aduh.. so many tubes how to use woh.. hahaha but if its biotherm then it's best la!